The Department of Nutrition serves international, national, regional and local communities through discovery of the ways in which foods and their bio-active components contribute to health and the prevention of disease and through effective application of nutrition knowledge to improve human health and well-being.
–Improve patient safety.
–Improve patient quality of care.
–Decrease malnutrition in hospital.
–Decrease the cost of treatment through dynamic nutritional approach.
–Raise priority of patient nutritional care among healthcare clinicians and physicians.
SERVICES OFFERED ARE GUIDE ON:
- Diabetes both types
- Hypertension both type
- Hypo & Hyperthyroidism
- Myocardial Infarction
- Renal/Nephrotic syndrome
- Kidney stone
- Liver/Fatty liver
- Macro & Micronutrient deficiency (Malnutrition)
- Milestone delay
- Poor feeder or Underweight
- Anorexia/Bulimia nervosa
- Re-occurrence Diarrhea/Vomiting
- All Parenteral/Enteral feeding
- Under six month who are not breastfed exclusively?
- Preterm Baby/Low birth weight/Small for Age/Stunted baby
- All pregnant mothers
- Pre & Post operative
- Expose baby’s/Vulnerable infants
- Introduction of Complimentary feeding